Paxson’s Annual Local Products Fundraiser
The Local Products Fundraiser is one our PTA’s main fundraising events! Selling awesome holiday gifts from local MT vendors with the proceeds supporting many student programs as well as our local businesses. Your purchases make a difference in Paxson students’ lives…we couldn’t do it without YOUR SUPPORT!
The Local Products Fundraiser for the 2023 school year is open until 11/13/23! We’re online again this and we are hopeful this will allow you to reach more friends, family and coworkers. A few things to note:
- Unfortunately, we don’t ship items.
- Please have supporters include your student’s name in the online checkout form so we know what to include when we bag all the items ordered. We will bag all items under your child’s name (if you have multiple children, picking one child is easiest) into one bag(s) and you will distribute to the buyers.
- IF you are an alumni or community member with no connection to current students, please write “Self” and “Pickup” in the Child’s Name section and come pick up your items on 12/4. Email us with questions please.
- We will collect items from our local vendors and have them ready for student families to PICK UP at the gym on Monday 12/4. Pick up from 3:15-6:00 pm in the Paxson gym. Orders will be grouped by student seller name. If you are unable to pickup on Monday afternoon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
- Once you pick up the items, you will get in touch with the supporters who bought items from your students and you will deliver to them. Coordinate a time for drop off to make sure they are home to get the goodies!
Need an an intro email to send to family and friends?
Hello friends, Paxson School Local Products Fundraiser is here again! Each year this fundraiser focuses on selling local Missoula and Montana products to support my kid’s school. This fundraiser supports the school programs that the PTA funds like the Paxson Art Experience, Family Resource Center (FRC), our classroom Activity Fund (every teacher receives $250 per classroom and our PE, music, art and library specialists $500 per year), field trips and more. We pick up items early December and I can bring them to you then!
Please include__________________(insert your kid’s first and last name, and grade here so the buyer can copy and paste for tracking at checkout) on the checkout form.